Wish Upon A Dish: iPad Mini and Me, Perfect Together

January 2, 2013

iPad Mini and Me, Perfect Together

Santa gave me an iPad mini. Means one of two things, I must have been good last year or he really pitied me.
While all little good bloggers have been posting all the top reader recipes and their favorites from last year, I was playing with my new toy.
I should be tarred and feathered.
Or should I?

After the year we had, loosing myself in a techno world of miracles for a few days was exactly what I needed. This has to be the BEST toy of all time, this machine is awesome. The last time I spent 48 hours straight on a computer was the first day I got my Sony Vios system. I have been hooked ever since.

I like that I can hold it in my hand without it being too heavy and it comes to bed with me. It does all the things the new one does only it's smaller. It fits in my pocketbook and doesn't take up much counter space when I am using it to read a recipe (I have absolutely NO counter space).
It's just so damn cute and efficient. The Nudge is now officially jealous. He wants so much to play with it but not into techie things, he's decided to let me work out the bugs and figure out the Ins and Outs and then I can show him.

The first thing I did was to sign up for a free workshop. I want to know everything about this puppy so that I use it well.

I was able to sync my computer and tablet and now I can download all my pics.
My Dad finally got to see the pictures from our European cruise last year (he doesn't have a computer of his own) and finally met our cats.

It was frustrating at first because I don't have a smart phone and had to get used to touching everything. Now I move pretty fast through the basics. I have been getting a ton of iBook cookbooks and I have a new fun meal planner App, which will be wonderful as soon as I figure out how to use it. I am going to love that I no longer will have to carry a pad and pen to the grocer. iPad, get it?


If you want to get your kid a tablet, or just don't want to spend a fortune and need something lightweight, this is the way to go. From a Windows die hard.....I highly recommend this mini (I got the black).

I was not compensated for this post, the opinions are strictly all my own and me, myself and I are perfectly happy disappearing into oblivion. For just a few more day? Forgive me, please?

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments :