Wish Upon A Dish: The National Zoo

May 7, 2013

The National Zoo

This morning I finally get a few minutes to write a small post before we start off to the Lincoln Memorial.
It's raining today and I anticipated this by scheduling indoor events.

Our first full day here was a beautiful day and I had such high hopes for our visit to the National Zoo. Very disappointed indeed. The only animals we physically tracked down was one emancipated Asian elephant doing maneuvers prompted by a trainer, a spoonbill that almost bit my finger, 10,000 school kids, the all too cute giant pandas.....


......and these lazy guys doing exactly what I would love to be doing this morning.



Oh, my aching tushy!

I am having problems keeping my free WiFi connection here and I have tried to finish a decent post three times so far to watch it disappear. I just wanted to say hi and will try later tonight.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments :